View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 08:20 PM   #567
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm guessing it could be an issue because the book you could not download is KU even though you bought it.
I've bought many books that presumably are in KU, as they were only available on Amazon. Including the earlier books in that series.

The only thing I noticed was the relatively large file size. But other books in the series have the same large size and they downloaded just fine with the Bluestacks method.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote