View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 04:16 PM   #559
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Today I came upon a book (published in May 2024) that couldn't be downloaded with the Bluestacks method - I got the error message saying that I needed to update the Android app. Books published in April still download and can be deDRMed.

So it seems this method will stop working soon enough, as new books can't be downloaded with it.

The Kindle for PC method still works with new books. And the Download & Transfer method, of course.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote