View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 12:21 PM   #7
kyôdai
Groupie
kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyôdai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasethelight View Post
It took me a minute to find it, so maybe I can help others:
In the first picture above, the device on the far right is an Ipad Mini. Not really a fair comparison, and should be labeled clearly.
The second picture I still can't identify the third device. I am guessing we are looking at the actual book. Is that a fair comparison? I can't say.
I do not own a color reader but I am excited to see some movement in the technology.
The point of those images is to show how differently Kobo and Pocketbook handle colour on their respective devices...

The first two images also put a tablet and printed book next to them, yes. (I think this is very obvious...) This is quite helpfull, because it gives you an idea of what the colours should actually look like and how close Kobo and PB get.

It was not the point to show how much both of them still suck compared to an LCD screen or printed paper. That is a different discussion. I am sorry to burst your bubble.
kyôdai is offline   Reply With Quote