View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 08:20 AM   #159
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I also consider it time well-spent. I'm fussy and can't just ignore formatting that's not to my taste; I feel frustrated and can't focus. I also don't want to rely on any one app or device to do my formatting for me (e.g. KOReader) - that would mean I'd be chained to the said app/device, so to speak, and what if it stopped functioning some day, or I wanted a device my favorite app couldn't be installed on? I want my books to be app/device-agnostic as much as possible. So I edit them.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote