View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 03:06 PM   #10
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyhermit View Post
Can someone explain to me this seemingly discordant "factoid"?

The new Stylus 2 was just announced in April 2024. In Canada, the product is being distributed by Indigo and is still currently on pre-order only and will not be released until later this month (in May).

However, the same stylus has apparently been available with Kobo Elipsa 2E as a bundle for a while, but the Elipsa 2E came out long ago before the new Libra and Clara. So how is this new stylus bundled available back then?

Did I get wrong on the release timing of this new stylus?
It's only "new-er" not new. It came with my Elipsa 2E.

This also is a very nice alternative for use with the Libra Colour, Sage and both versions of the Elipsa. It too provides battery status when tapping on the battery icon with its nib.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0987J23K1...ding=UTF8&th=1
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote