View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 02:13 PM   #447
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post

To me this appears to be evidence of the intentional deletion of books that are marked internally as having come from Amazon for which there is no associated record in the user's account.
I bought a PW2 some years ago from Unclaimed Baggage. The original account has been removed by Unclaimed Baggage but not the books or newspapers. When I registered it to my account, the books and newspapers stayed there. I had a fun time reading the Sunday Times (London) from several months back.

My guess would be that Amazon would now delete these books.

As, in fact, they should.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote