View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 04:17 PM   #19
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The reason for my running the battery down to 1-2% and then recharging to 100% a couple of time was to try to calibrate the battery meter.
I tried to do that, but my Libra's meter was so wildly off that it would shut off when it said it had 30% left, so I ended up charging from 0% to 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
The LC also has a faster processor, which will usually use more battery.
It depends on the CPU. Sometimes a faster CPU can accomplish the same amount of work in less time, so it will spend more time sleeping than a slower CPU and thus use less power.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote