View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 11:27 AM   #57
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
I know people have very personal preferences on this stuff, but I don't see how anybody who has experienced auto sleep Hall effect sensor covers could ever tolerate this click and swipe stuff. Or even just click.
The screen and page turn buttons is what keeps me going back to my Glowlight 3 (the one without the newest firmware, that still has hyphenation). Still the best warm light screen that I have. And, for me, if I click the button on top, it's just a matter of clicking the button again when I want to continue reading (I usually turn my readers completely off unless I'm planning to come right back to them).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote