View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 04:03 AM   #17
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by notatree View Post
Thank you in advance and I'm sorry for the hassle!
No problem, here it is. As said, I don't see a difference with just 5% brightness.

Also, the images from the phone are not very clear. If you want I can send another set of images with the same settings now when I am at home.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0500 Large.jpeg
Views:	114
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	208095   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0499 Large.jpeg
Views:	113
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	208096  

Last edited by Frostbite; 05-06-2024 at 04:08 AM.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote