View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 01:49 PM   #5
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Eh? You can choose to do a full refresh every page, every few pages, every chapter and so on. Not that it helps much with the main issue here, 7" being too small for an average PDF.
I know that. I meant you can't change the speed of refresh on most ereaders. Maybe some of the Boox have a more hungry mode.

On the regular readers with "regal" (All since first Carta after Pearl), there is the full refresh with a black flash and a less obtrusive refresh. I doubt that makes much difference to battery compared with waking and turning the page at all.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote