View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 10:20 AM   #335
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2, Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
Is anybody else reading B&W manga on their Libra Colour? I’m noticing a rainbow moiré effect over some of the screen tone.
My general observation on this is that the more brightness you use, the more this moiré effect will show. I've set up mine to use max 60% and it's tolerable to me now.

I even did some tests with ambient light and a real book next to it to try and fit the screen to be about the same as a book page with normal reading lightning conditions inside my house. 50% seemed to be good.

Your mileage may vary of course
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote