View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:56 PM   #29
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
ADB is ...
Having patched adbd in assembly code, I have a fairly good idea what it is.

I have no idea what you are arguing.
My position: 1) UMS sucks, inherently and irremediably, 2) ADB does everything I need. Don't agree? Fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Does that (whatever it is) still work now that they've password protected their Nooks against going into developer mode?
It wouldn't take much to crack the password scheme unless it's server-based. Are we still talking about the BNRV1100 with 4.95 (the latest)?

It's too late in the day to install 4.95
I might try tomorrow.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote