View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 01:50 PM   #978
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
I would like to automatically add books from a specific publisher to a Kobo collection, but only for certain publishers, not all. So I am trying to make a plugboard rule that says "if publisher is X then add book to collection Y" (and if publisher is not X then do nothing). I have made a custom column for the Kobo collections which is called #kobo. I have been looking in the user manual and I think this is possible using advanced formatting, based on the example given for series, but I cannot figure out how to do it...

Any help much appreciated (including confirmation it is not actually possible, so I can stop trying to figure out how. ).
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote