View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 12:42 PM   #20
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
For a size comparison, the Kindle Voyage is 115 x 162 x 7.6 mm while a Kobo Clara BW is 112 x 160 x 9.2 mm. Both have a 6" eInk screen (Carta vs. Carta 1300). The Voyage has buttons while the Clara BW does not. The Clara BW has a colour adjustable front light while the Voyage does not.

OTOH, comparing the Voyage screen to the Clara BW screen side by side, the Clara BW to my eyes has darker blacks and better overall contrast though considering the difference in age between the two devices, the Clara BW wins by a lot smaller margin than expected.
I just read a book on my Kindle Voyage last week. I did "bolden" the Constantia font a notch or two, but the reading experience is still very good. If they made a new one just like it, with the warm light option, I would more than likely buy it. I wish BadEReader would have been right in their multiple false claims that a new Voyage was "definitely" being released... any day now.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote