View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 11:33 PM   #308
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You may want to try using the KindleUnpack plugin to convert AZW3/KF8 to ePub. To me, the results are superior to calibre's conversion and very close to the original ePub fed into the KDP pipeline.
While I actually prefer the conversion (but that is after editing the original file and with some custom conversion settings). I modify the formatting of my ebooks often quite thoroughly, so the phrase "close to the original epub" has no value for me. As with everything, this is subjective as well.

Of course one must know what one does with both editing and converting, and what it is they want to achieve. No doubt conversion can produce worse results in some cases, with some settings and/or for some people.

Last edited by Sirtel; 05-03-2024 at 03:40 AM. Reason: typo
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote