View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 04:30 PM   #9563
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applegaa View Post
Do you have any plans to add support for WebP images in stories? I had never heard of it, until I ran across a story today that failed to load or convert all of the images. At least, I'm guessing the issue is not being able to convert .webp files.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1...iverse-litrpg/
I'm not seeing failures with those. The convert to jpeg and resize went fine for me for all images in that story.

Do you have other image options sets? Like grayscale_images? You could try no_image_processing.

Another possibility is the site changing behavior after some arbitrary X downloads. I had to set user_agent: to something browser-like to download from that site at all.

Also, I think force_img_self_referer_regexp was added for scribblehub. You'd likely see that behavior if the image site was serving an HTML file instead.
Code:
## If set, and the img tag's URL matches the regular expression, FFF
## will use the img tag's own src URL as the HTTP Referer instead of
## the page URL.  This is useful for some image hosting sites that
## watermark or return HTML instead of image data without it.
#force_img_self_referer_regexp:gelbooru.com|photobucket.com
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote