View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:14 PM   #9
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
30% on the Libra 2 (IMHO) would be way too bright. From what I've seen/read, the Libra Color needs about 20% light to be as bright as the Libra 2 with no light.
It depends greatly on the ambient light. Usually, when I matched the brightness of L2 and LC (to my sight), the LC was between 5 and 10% brighter. I was very surprised last night, when in complete darkness with Natural light about haflway, (and matched as closely as I could between the two), the LC brightness was 15% vs 17% on the L2. But as you increase ambient light, the LC needs more and more supplemental light to keep up, until you hit 100% and then it still looks too dark in sunlit environment, (wheras the L2 practically glows with light completely off.)
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote