View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 10:43 AM   #4019
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Gabriel Hounds has almost Gothic style of tension. A classic.

But for me, having the entire library on a portable ereader is much better than paper. Even finding the Mary Stewart when you have about 3000 books on shelves only ever partially sorted and never catalogued is an issue. Madness when I actually have had a Wireless barcode terminal for nearly 25 years and wrote sold custom barcode database systems 25 years ago!
Heh. Reminds me of my Angela Thirkell novels, all of which I own in hard copies. I do pick up the ebooks from time to time and have even starting rereading them at widely spaced intervals. Much easier as ebooks!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote