View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 09:03 AM   #4017
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinoptic View Post
I enjoyed most of Mary Stewart’s Romance/Adventure stories though didn’t enjoy Rose Cottage so much. But they’re all worth a read IMO.
Yep. I've picked up the ones I've liked best when they've hit 99¢ in the US, even though I'll probably never reread them. The Gabriel Hounds is the last one I want; there was a blink-and-you've-missed-it price drop over a year ago and I did. I assume it will recur eventually and if not, as I said, probably will never reread anyway.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote