View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 06:26 AM   #8
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_coco View Post
So i can't reboot to recovery.
If you have a working system you can just do:
Code:
adb reboot recovery
If you can get to EDL you can also flash a small file to misc and reboot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_coco View Post
if i connect the usb adapter to it then i can't connect the devices to computer, so i can't input the adb shell start autoupdate command.
More to the point, ADB requires peripheral mode and the flash drive requires host mode, so no hub or adapter does both.
Connect the PC, do the command, when it says "waiting for flash", unplug the PC and plug in the OTG/flash.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote