View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 07:51 PM   #5
desterly
Enthusiast
desterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowdesterly will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: KV, Forma, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
One thing I'm noticing is a "flash" when NickelClock updates. I have it displaying the time in the upper left of the status bar and when it updates the little rectangular area around the time flashes to a black background before reverting to the white background.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
I noticed that too from time to time. I believe once I set the screen to refresh at chapter change it stopped.

I notice it with stock items too.. for example if you are using the left edge to adjust brightness, it now shows where the chapter info is "BRIGHTNESS: x%" and that flashes the same way (black background then white)
desterly is offline   Reply With Quote