View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:54 AM   #3
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
Quote:
When I was coding it, I was not able to make this option work for some reason I do not remember now (It was 3 years ago). So I ended up abandoning this option because I did not think it would have much value for automation. If you are going to mark text, you are already in interactive mode and can apply calibre saved searches directly.
Thanks for replying. If you (1) mark text, (2) go interactive mode, (3) can you chain
a list of search and replace? Best regards, Pop
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote