View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 04:38 AM   #147
DaySleeper
Connoisseur
DaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toys

Device: MoonReader+ Android app on Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite and otherst
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
You do need to be logged in.

If you see the hamburger menu in the middle at the bottom, then clicking on this should allow you to add a library and once you add your library it will ask you to sign in with your card.

Otherwise, if you open a new private browser window, it should ask for your library and card details when you open libbyapp.com
Ok, I was able to do the signin from the hamburger menu, and obtained a token. Unfortunately, when I plugged it into the json file, I got a number of error messages regarding not recognizing my cards (I have cards at 3 different libraries; I logged into one of them to be able to get the token). I had to use task manager to escape, then restored the json from the backup I made before trying this.

I went back in and logged into the other libraries, then got a new token & put it into the restored json. No more errors loading the plugin, but still getting the download error.
DaySleeper is offline   Reply With Quote