View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 11:32 PM   #8
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
... The send to kindle desktop app refuses to use .mobi anymore and it won't take epubs either. It's only useful for dox, html, and pdf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Odd. I've been sending ePubs to Send to Kindle for quite a while with no issues. Admittedly, all my ePubs that are sent are run through epubcheck and any errors are corrected. Same workflow as I use for working on ebooks to be sent to KDP.
Ditto DNSB. I send epubs via the Send-to-Kindle desktop app (for Mac) all the time with no issues. Have been doing so since this feature became available (early 2023??). Also like DNSB, I run my epubs through epubcheck and correct errors before using Send to Kindle.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote