View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:51 AM   #124
sgmoore
Connoisseur
sgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by adinab View Post
I've been using the Overdrive Libby plugin for Calibre on Mac without issue until tonight, where it was giving me an error. I tried reinstalling the plugin and went to the 'customize plugin' area where I would enter in the setup code as I had done in the past... but it won't let me type it in. It just gives me a thick black line and when I try to type in the code, nothing shows up. I'm on Mac, I tried downgrading to Calibre 7.8.0, installed the plugin directly from Calibre and then from a zip file, restarted my computer, reinstalled EVERYTHING including Calibre to 6.29 and all of my plugins, upgraded back up to 7.9.0. Still can't enter the setup code when I had no issue doing it in the past. Would anyone be able to help with this or tell me why it might be happening?
Not a mac user, but a thick black line sounds like a video corruption. Do all the rest of the dialogs look OK and does resizing the control make any difference?

Trying restart in Debug Mode and see if any error messages appear in the log.

Also, if you type a number (even if you can't see anything happening) and click on OK do you get an error, either on-screen or in the debug log file.
sgmoore is offline   Reply With Quote