View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 09:14 PM   #20
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal Bhat View Post
Ok, I found it. (Still familiarizing myself with this program.)

Ran it and I have part-0001.calibre-data in a dedicated folder. I hope that that is expected behavior.

If I click "export" again, do I get an option for Incremental, or is it always full?
No you won't.

Calibre's export/import feature was implemented to facilitate moving calibre data between computers ==>> How do I move my calibre data from one computer to another?

See also ==>> How do I backup calibre?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote