View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 02:10 PM   #8135
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
I'm wondering if I should get or avoid this Humble Bundle myself... I know many (most?) Frank Herbert fans loathe the Brian Herbert books. But some do seem to like them. (Maybe they see them as an extended universe rather than legit Dune books? Maybe they're just happy to read more books set in that universe?)

Are the Brian Herbert books the We! Do! Not! Talk! About! The Orangutan! of Dune fandom?
The orangutan is the librarian of the Unseen University. So yes, we do talk about him.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote