View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 03:25 PM   #75
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
Come to think of it, I think you may have not understood what I was talking about. That's OK. English is not my mother tongue, I make mistakes and don't always have the right vocabulary.

When I was talking about total dark mode, I meant for the book, the text, the interface, the menus, the dictionary, like it was possible with a patch before, and how Kindle does it. Not the colour "layer" (I don't know how to call it otherwise. And don't give me your course on how colours are made, I learned that in elementary shool. )
Total dark mode simply inverts the shades, so if you have any colour content, rather than a purely mono page, the colours invert. An image will look more ghastly with inverted colour than a mono negative image.

In Elementary school they told us lies about colours, even in secondary school art. Secondary school physics was more accurate.

But as I wrote, the post was for the general public.

And the colourisation is just a thin printed pattern, a layer, of translucent dots aligned with the pixels.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote