View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 07:28 PM   #8
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by apastuszak View Post
If I use Kindle Create and create a kdp and then convert to kfx using Kindle Previewer, the thumbnail shows up just fine. So, getting Print Replica KFX files to display proper thumbnail cover art works if you use that process.

Send to Kindle works great. It generates a KFX. I just wish there was a way to edit the kfx metadata.
Hmm, interesting about side-loading PR KFX. I'll check that out, may give me some clues. And last time I checked, the Kindle app for iOS would generate thumbnails when side loading PR KFX to it.

Last edited by tomsem; 04-20-2024 at 03:23 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote