View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 07:56 PM   #20
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
No to both...

I just can't believe it...

Kindles are so much simpler, aren't they?

The amount of things you can set up, adjust or customize with a Kobo is pretty bewildering. I think I spent a few days tinkering and reading various threads here when I bought my first Kobo. And I made notes for myself, lest I forget exactly what I did. Sometimes I still consult those notes, when I've changed something and don't remember how things were before.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote