View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:14 AM   #706
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I seem to remember some chatter about Amazon buying some technology called LiquaVista or some such. What ever happened with that?

Not that it will happen, but how shocking would it be if Amazon announced a new Oasis with a LiquaVista screen? (At least maybe I'll generate a GoodeReader story for them.)
My mistake. Amazon did not by Mirasol. Amazon expressed interest in Mirasol and was going to be a big customer if it happened.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote