View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 09:40 PM   #37
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I can say I've never seen a Kobo in a Walmart and I live in a swanky upscale suburb where they would likely do well.
I saw them in two Walmart stores. One in North Richland Hills, TX and one in Nampa, ID. (I took pictures of the Kobos in North Richland Hills, BadeReader made use of them.) In Nampa they sold out the last of their Aura (second editions) for $15 each when they were clearing them out. Cases went for $5 each. That's the last I've seen of Kobos in B&M stores. Best Buy used to sell them in store. (They also used to have Nooks.) Now it's just Kindle, but I think they sell space to Amazon these days.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote