View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:54 PM   #34
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I can say I've never seen a Kobo in a Walmart and I live in a swanky upscale suburb where they would likely do well.
I feel like that was almost antithetical to the point of "Walmart ebooks", though? They were going to bring ebooks to the working class! Free of the tyranny of those coastal elites from Amazon!

Nevermind that Kobo was the technically superior device. The whole point was to hide the Kobo branding, anyway.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote