Thread: Calibre search
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:34 PM   #5
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
I had this same problem this morning when I did a search. The switch may have been reset during the last update (although I can't prove that). I just know that when I did a search I was getting results highlighted instead of listed. Either way, found your post right off when I experience the unexpected search results of highlighted instead of listed.
I was unsurprised to find a fix. I forgot the switch (both ways) as well and was thankful for the reminder. Thank you @Grins and @theducks for the reminder. Much appreciated.
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote