View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 02:52 PM   #691
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 5, Aura One, Glowlight Plus, Scribe, Sage
I've got the Scribe (too big) and the Sage (too small). In the magic land of unicorns I'd have a 9" reader with buttons, Scribe battery life, Sage UI and Amazon bookverse access. In reality, both are very nice units, very, and a pleasure to read on. I don't ever want to go back smaller than the Sage though. My PW Plus or whatever it is called with 6.8" screen is TINY and definitely too small for convenient reading.
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote