View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 03:57 AM   #42
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
Really? You don't have sympathy for those who, up until now, couldn't avail themselves of color reading because tablets hurt their eyes?

And, no sympathy that this MANY YEARS LATE technology that has finally arrived, is such a poor color experience?
No. I don't think they're looking for sympathy. And I don't think you really feel sympathetic.

I know, for certain, that I have zero desire to read on an LCD tablet.

Choice is good. You choose tablets, others don't. Simple concept.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote