View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 09:21 PM   #10
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And the battery is so poor on the Sage. That could be the drawback that makes the Sage no all that good.
It's true, if she hates putting a reader on a charger, the Sage might not be ideal. It does depend on just how much reading is done. There are days I need to charge at the end of a day, because I've been reading obsessively, there are also weeks where I've read lightly and it has lasted out the week.

There's not tons of 8" screen options, so Sage is worth considering. There's always a trade-off.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote