View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 06:01 PM   #2534
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Sometimes the other way around too.

Also, I dislike how often science fiction, fantasy, and horror all tend to end up grouped together. yes, they're all speculative fiction, but if I want to read one type I don't want to have my results cluttered up with the others.
Even worse is a tacky romance that the author has used SF or fantasy elements so it can be stuck under SFF/Fantasy when really, it's a really tacky romance.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote