View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 05:44 PM   #1899
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Also, rogue hotkeys.

Hotkey Explorer used to be a godsend for this; a little utility that activated every keyboard combo and then intercepted the results in order to determine where the hotkeys were being used. Unfortunately, on 10 and above, the interception part failed hard, resulting in pretty much chaos as it opens a zillion windows and activates narrator and all sorts of things (my screen somehow flipping upside-down was the cherry on top).
I remember you mentioning this episode a few times and I had something like that happen the other day within Treesize, where I had 43 files selected, mostly videos. Then I somehow pressed Enter instead of Alt + Enter, to see the properties (size) of the selected files, ouch. Took me more than 10 minutes to get out of this mess, but at least the screen kept running in proper orientation, lol.

Last edited by Comfy.n; 04-14-2024 at 07:36 PM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote