View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 09:21 AM   #407
jlinear
Connoisseur
jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!jlinear rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Aura One, Libra 2, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
My point in bringing this up being, you can't always call an entire company a dog because of the actions of some of its employees.
I'm not sure Amazon deserves the benefit of the doubt in this matter. Makes me wonder if the Kindle developers at Amazon bother to use their own product. Why on a Kindle must I use FONT_RAMP to adjust font size in a reasonable manner? Why on a Kindle must I use Calibre to make the margin and line-height adjustments I prefer? Have Kindle engineers never pickup up a Kobo ereader and noticed how their Kindle software sucks in comparison? They make improvements at a snails pace. It has been obvious for some time that the Kindle developers just don't care. And they are displaying the very same attitude in this matter.
jlinear is offline   Reply With Quote