View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 10:55 PM   #547
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
Or Kindle for PC/Mac.

Uh Oh... I guess I'm way behind..... I've been using the Android method since it came out... now you mention the Kindle for PC/Mac. Does the old method work again for the PC or do you have to get a different version of Kindle for PC and DeDrm to get it to work?

Please point me in the direction of that method and I hope it is slightly less steps than the Android version in getting the books.

Thank you.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote