View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 09:31 AM   #31799
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
I have no idea when the last time I posted here was, but this is what I'm reading right now:

Kobo:
  • Honeycomb by Dorothy Richardson - the third in her Pilgrimage cycle

Audio:
  • Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow - glad I borrowed from the library rather than purchasing, but interesting nonetheless. Should finish it today or tomorrow. Read by the incomparable Scott Brick.

DTB:
  • Introducing Game Theory: A Graphic Guide by Tuvana Pastine and Ivan Pastine
  • The Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 1 by Chris Claremont (and a BUNCH of different artists and letterers) - Yes, I a watching X-Men 97, and yes, I absolutely watched the original series on Saturday mornings in the 90s.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote