View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 05:45 PM   #18
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
For a short while I had a Walmart/Kobo account that they kept wanting me to merge with my Kobo one, but I closed out that account within a few months and logged in with Kobo, even though Walmart was the first choice.
Yeah, I seem to remember merging my Walmart and Kobo accounts when they asked me to. But I've only ever logged in as Kobo. My Clara also has the Walmart branding. If I remember, I do see it if I completely power off the Clara (which I very rarely do).
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote