View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 05:32 PM   #58
kript96
Enthusiast
kript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle PW (2018), Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Jon, thanks for helping me to clean out my nostrils with a coffee rinse.

And no, considering that the colour filter array is buried in the stack, it is not possible unless you can figure out a way to peel off the protective layer (not shown in the attached image), the front light diffuser and the touch layer and then reassemble them afterwards.
Crazy how many layers we got too.

Have seen the video about libra and clara, i'm surprised by the colors but at the same time with that level of brightness they don't even look like eink to me. Definitely have to see in person
kript96 is offline   Reply With Quote