View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 10:23 PM   #20
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
@BetterRed

I just pushed a fix for Preview to show the red outline but it requires a clean new checkout and build of Sigil, setting that environment variable and removing BeckyEbooks code from your qt_styles.qss file.

FYI, CodeView has no border to highlight as that caused issues with Dark mode on Windows. Luckily CodeView always shows the current line highlighted when it has focus. So it is easy to see focus. And you control the CodeView highlight colour palette in Sigil Preferences.

As for your Windows only Ease of Access issue, I have no idea about it, and as I do not even own a Windows box, I can not recreate it.

So I can not create a simple example standalone bug reproducer program required for bug reports.

And I have no way to test it. So I won't be the one to file a bug report with Qt. Perhaps you can convince Kovid to.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote