View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 03:42 PM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I would definitely want to have a way to turn any such feature off (including with Preview).

I also worry that the widget that Preview would get wrapped in might cause issues with future Qt incarnations. We had a border coded around one of the widgets (which I'm thinking was Code View) that caused all kinds of problems with Windows dark mode until it was finally removed.

But as long as there's a functioning "turn off all visible focus decorations" preference checkbox, I'm not opposed.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote