View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM   #48
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
Hi Wiggo, I liked your icons for book formats. They fit better on dark theme than the ones I'm using. Would you mind sharing them in a zip attachment?

I'd never thought of using a column just for symbols, seems a good thing to do!
Here you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
My guess is that "Dan Adams" is the author of books in a different series or no series, and one of those books is appearing ahead of the books with series with a note.

Order is important in "and" search clauses. Clauses following an "and" operate of the results of the previous search clauses. As such they don't see any books already filtered out. This "shortcutting" improves search performance a lot.

Try changing the order of the search to
Code:
search:"=#Has.Series notes" and search:"=#Has._One book per author"
This order ensures that the one-book-per-author search operates on the results of the has-series-notes search.
I always click on "One book per author" last in the tag browser, but it looks like the alphabetical order in the tag browser is decisive, not the click order
Attached Files
File Type: zip cc_icons.zip (70.9 KB, 40 views)
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote