View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 12:33 PM   #7
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I charge with whichever USB power source is available to me at the moment -- I don't have a dedicated Kobo charging spot since I charge it so infrequently.

Under my desk I have an older 40W 5 port charger by Anker held in place by peel and stick velcro with a micro, lightning, and C cable ready for whatever I want to charge at that moment.

I have no idea how long it takes to charge the Kobo, nor do I care -- I typically plug it in when it gets down to about 40% at a time when I don't have time to read anyway.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote