Thread: Epubs to Kindle
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:45 PM   #12
Frogm4n
Zealot
Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
A few other items are that since the contents document in the .azw3 files shows a calibre identifier, I suspect they are using calibre to convert ePub to .azw3 and the advanced ePub version as they make clear uses some features that few renderers currently support.
They do list calibre as a dependency when installing their development toolset. I'm sure you're right that they use it for conversions but I haven't looked at the code itself to see where it gets called and what any specific configs they might use with it.

https://github.com/standardebooks/to...e#installation
Frogm4n is offline   Reply With Quote