View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 11:08 AM   #6
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Can it do two pages side by side when tablet is in landscape?
No, it can't, but that should be possible. I've been looking at the pagination mechanism since I'm trying to fix the highlight bug (highlighting near the top/bottom of the page or over large margins causes unpredictable jumping and scrolling).

It shouldn't break anything if I make the resize logic halve the page width on a screen of a certain width, and since it does reflow during any size change, it shouldn't cause other issues.

Quote:
only major omission on unpatched version
I found the lack of a dictionary, custom fonts, and series metadata to be pretty major lol... and the minimum font size on badly formatted books. Those were the only patches I did for the first few years.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote